This newly developed training has been designed to support all staff at any level with increasing their understanding around diversity, inclusivity and what it means to be anti-racist. The training has been designed to increase CPD and launch into a brand new Anti-Racism programme that we have developed at Healthy Schools. Schools signed up to the training will be granted access to the resources as they become available.
The training covers the following -
- An introduction to Gender, Sexual Orientation and LGBT+ inclusion
- Protected Characteristics & upholding the Equality Act & OFSTED guidance within schools
- Challenging stereotypes, gender norms and disablist language
- Promoting inclusive language in all subject lessons
- An introduction and background into why Anti-Racism culture needs to be adopted into schools
- Terminology around Race and Ethnicity
- Defining Racism
- Addressing Systemic Racism
- Further reading regards to Race and Ethnicity
This is a pre-recorded training session.
To access the digital link, please e-mail email@example.com
Course Day(s) / Time
No event dates are currently set.