This training explores mental health and emotional intelligence to support educational staff to reflect upon their own mental health and wellbeing and that of others. The training informs of practical strategies of self-care and stress management and possible school initiatives that can be used to promote the positive mental health and wellbeing of all staff.
It will aim to cover the following topics:
· Developing self awareness by recognising symptoms and triggers
· Understanding mental health as a spectrum
· Developing self regulation skills
· Using an evidenced based approach to build resilience
· Understanding self care
· Five ways to wellbeing
· Whole school approach to staff wellbeing
Please contact the lead Mental Health practitioner to book this for your school - Zain Iqbal (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Course Day(s) / Time
No event dates are currently set.